OMAN 3 NIGHTS & 4 DAYS PACKAGE
A NATION ON THE ARABIAN PENINSULA
From Any place in Muscat
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Oman, a nation on the Arabian Peninsula.
Oman, a nation on the Arabian Peninsula, has terrain encompassing desert, riverbed oases and long coastlines on the Persian (Arabian) Gulf, Arabian Sea and Gulf of Oman. Wahiba Sands is a region of dunes inhabited by Bedouins. The port capital, Muscat, is home to the massive, contemporary Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, and the old waterfront Muttrah quarter, with a labyrinthine souk and busy fish market.
Oman has modest oil reserves, ranking 25th globally. Nevertheless, in 2010 the UNDP ranked Oman as the most improved nation in the world in terms of development during the preceding 40 years. A significant portion of its economy is tourism and trade of fish, dates, and certain agricultural produce.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL ON AIRPORT - MUSCAT CITY TOUR
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Mattrah Souk
- Al Alam Palace
- Jalali & Mirani Forts
DAY 2 - NIZWA
- Nizwa souk
- Nizwa fort
- Al Hoota Cave
- Misfat Al Abryeen
- Bait Al Safah
- Bahla fort
- Jabrin Fort
DAY 3 - FREE DAY (REST DAY)
DAY 4 - SUR
- Wadi Dayqah dam
- Wadi Shab
- Sur city
- Ras Al Hadd
- Ras Al Jinz
DAY 5 - MOUNTAINS
- Jabal Shams
- Grand Canyon
- Bilad Sayt
- Jabal Akhdar
INCLUDED AND NOT
- Prices are per person, based on twin sharing basis.
- Prices are exclusive of air fare & airport taxes.
- All Packages doesn’t include ticket taxes, visa charges, items of personal nature like telephone bills, tips, porter age or any items not mentioned in the “Package Inclusion”
- Hotels accommodation included based on customer preference in 3, 4, 5 stars hotel
- Local English speaking guide/driver.
- Private guided tour in a comfortable 4wd vehicles.
- Entry fee to all attractions.
- Packages cancellation fee 25% of total cost.
- Meals: As indicated above Snacks, exclude lunch pay 30 OMR. (per pax) to be charge extra for packages – not individual trips.
- Children who are under seven years old pay 50% of the price of the package.
- Saloon car is available ONLY for MUSCAT rides.
1100$ per Tour (4 Persons)
Muscat City Tour (Half Day)
Muscat City Tour (Full Day)
Nakhl & Rustaq (Full-Day)