FUN FILLED HOLIDAY 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
A TROPICAL NATION
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Explore Maldives Islands
The Maldives is a tropical nation in the Indian Ocean composed of 26 ring-shaped atolls, which are made up of more than 1,000 coral islands. It’s known for its beaches, blue lagoons and extensive reefs. The capital, Malé, has a busy fish market, restaurants and shops on the main road, Majeedhee Magu, and 17th-century Hukuru Miskiy (also known as Friday Mosque) made of carved white coral.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL
Arrive to the Maldives, meet and drop to the hotel, stay in a 3* hotel in Male’ or Hulhumale, for 3 nights, (4* hotel upgrade is possible with extra charge).
DAY 2 - FULL DAY BOAT TRIP
Full day trip by boat, Visiting 2 Snorkelling points (Manta point (visibility of Manta is 90% guarantee), and a beautiful coral reef to see turtles and other reef fish), Visiting a Local Island (Himmafushi) and Dolphin watch (99% guarantee to see Dolphins), Life jacket and snorkelling set provided free of charge.
DAY 3 - VISIT TO 5* PRIVATE RESORT ISLAND
Visit to 5* Private Resort Island (Adaaran Prestige Vadoo) with all inclusive (Including, Buffet Lunch with huge variety of foods, Transfer, Entrance fee, Alcoholic drinks if you are a drinker (Bear, red wine, white wine and some hard liquor), Non alcoholic drinks, Beach towels, Use of swimming pool, Use of shower facility at the resort. You are also free to use beach area of the resort and swimming and snorkel around the island.
DAY 4 - DEPARTURE
Drop to the airport. If you have time between your flight, FREE Male’ city tour and shopping can be arranged.
- 3 Nights stay at the hotel in Male’ or Hulhumale
- Daily breakfast
- Pick on arrival and drop to the hotel
- Pick from the hotel and drop to the airport on departure
- Free use of snorkelling set (day 2)
- Free use of Life Jacket (day 2)
- Mineral waters and drinks (day 2)
- Guide fee included (day 2)
- Round trip transfer to the resort (day 3)
- Buffet lunch at the resort (day 3)
- Bear, wine and liquor (day 3)
- Mineral waters, soft drinks (day 3)
- Entrance fee to the resort (day 3)
- Use of shower facility at the resort (day 3)
- Use of Swimming Pool and Beach are (day 3)
- Free Male’ city tour (only those have time)
- Anything not mentioned in the Included list.
Muscat City Tour (Half Day)
Muscat City Tour (Full Day)
Nakhl & Rustaq (Full-Day)